For those that work in trade industry, there are a million and one tools, not to mention materials, they need to carry around in their ute or van.
Often we see the back of a tradies ute piled high with their equipment with one or two large tool boxes taking up a huge amount of space.
Roof Racks On The Run have been installing high quality and durable roof rack systems to tradies vehicles for over 26 years in the Gold Coast and Tweed areas.
10 REASONS WHY EVERY TRADIE NEEDS A ROOF RACK
1. Frees up space in the back of the ute or van
2. Aids visibility out the back of the vehicle as items can now stored on the roof racks
3. Adds extra carrying capacity
4. Ladders can be transported securely
5. Allows carrying of longer materials like lenghts of conduit or wood
6. Reduces damage to the vehicle
7. Materials or tools are easier to load and unload
8. Reduces risk of tools or materials being stolen from the back of a ute
9. Loads are safely secured to the roof rack, reducing risk of accident or injury
10. If roof racks are professionally installed, they are an approved vehicle modification
All roof racks are not equal though! Roof racks for tradies vehicles need to super tough and highly durable and be able to withstand a certain load.
The experts at Roof Racks On The Run can personalise a high quality and durable roof rack system for your vechile, depending on the type of vehicle, the maximum load capacity required and what the roof racks will be used for.
We also have a mobile service (conditions apply) where we may be able to visit your business premises or even meet you out on the job site to install your roof racks.
Whether your are an electrician, carpenter, plumber or a concretor and you need roof racks fast, contact us at Roof Racks On The Run and see if you qualify for free fitting.