Now you can rack up the bikes and still access your tailgate. The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while you’re on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2″ bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO – as well as almost any other rack using a 2″ receiver – to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your coolers, gear, and Fido.
- Hitch swing adapter converts most 50 mm (2″) hitch products to a swing-away rack
- Provides easy tailgate access – even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
- Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with simple to use release lever
- Safety latch secures the rack closed while you’re on the road
- Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
- 113 kg (250 lbs) maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
- Secures to most 50 mm (2″) hitch receivers using a threaded pin – for more info click here
- Compatible with a range of hitch mounted bike racks including Dr.Tray (without EZ+1), SingleSpeed, FourTimer, TwoTimer, HoldUp, HoldUp +2, HoldUp Evo, HoldUp Evo +2 and LongHaul and Hangover 4.
- Not compatible with bike carriers that adapt from 1.25″ to 2″ receivers unless otherwise listed (e.g. SingleSpeed)